Aleka’s House, is located in the famous village Tsagkarada in Pelion, it is built in the traditional Pelion style, combining stone and wood with many original works of art.
With the blue sea in frond ground and the green mountain in the background Aleka’s House is impressive and looks like an ornament.
Without interfering in nature’s splendor, it coexists harmoniously and creates a scenery made out of a fairytale.
The cozy atmosphere and hospitality offered in Aleka’s House make it an ideal place for romantic escapes or family vacation that aim at relaxation and rest.
- Natural beauty landscape that impresses visitors from the very first day
- Ideal location for mountain lovers
- View to the Aegean Sea
- At a short distance from the beaches of east Pelion
- At a short distance form the ski resort of Chania
- Close to the central square of the village with the unique 1000-year-old plane tree.
- Peaceful and safe area for vacation combining physical and mental well-being while enjoying nature
- Luxurious rooms with a panoramic view to the Aegean Sea and the beautiful village of Tsagkarada.
- Restaurant outlooking to the Aegean Sea and Café with a wonderful sunset and fireplace for the winter.
- Free Internet in common areas and rooms.
- Organization of social events with experienced and qualified collaborators .