In a landscape of unparalleled beauty, Aleka’s House stands out not only is it luxurious aesthetics and traditional Pelion architecture but also for its unique hospitality.
The main features of hospitality in Aleka’s House are kindness, care and service for the visitors.
Having these features as our foundation stone, we managed to create facilities and services making visitors feeling like at home and enjoying unforgettable holidays.
Our facilities are:
- Beautiful lounge with a stone-made fireplace, particularly artistic decoration, carefully designed with care and taste.
- Breakfast with carefully chosen products served with love and respect to our guests.
- Beautiful garden with a pleasant fresh atmosphere where breakfast is served during summer months.
- Restaurant with Greek-Mediterranean cuisine and traditional dishes of Pelion with chosen products from the producers of Pelion.
- Café of elegant decoration from famous artists combined with the cozy fireplace and the unique view of the Aegean Sea and the summit of Mount Pelion. The visitors can enjoy from there the unique sunset.
- Public parking
- Garden full of vegetation and beautiful flowers
- In center of Tsagkarada, with super market and souvenirs shops very close
All rooms in Aleka’s House offer the following:
- High-standard amenities
- Bathroom with hammam, Jacuzzi or hydromassage column
- 24hour service
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Daily room cleaning
- LCD TV
- Safe box
- COCO-MAT mattress and pillow
- Bath products
- View to Aegean Sea or Tsagkarada
Aesthetics – relaxation services
Experienced professionals offer hairdressing, therapeutic massage, facial aesthetics, hand and foot care services in our hotel.
For the provision of such services it is necessary that you communicate with the associates of Aleka’s House.